Guidelines for the acquisition, use and provision of personal information:
- We use the personal information we have acquired only after explaining the purpose of such use to the individuals concerned and obtaining their understanding.
- We obtain the individual's consent before his or her personal information is shown or entrusted to any third party.
- We comply with any request for the disclosure, correction or deletion of personal information when the person making the request can prove his or her identity as the person to whom the information refers.
Guidelines for safeguarding personal information:
- We assign designated employees to handle personal information, and limit such handling to the minimum number of employees necessary.
- To prevent unauthorized access to the information and ensure its proper use, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures which protect and secure the information we gather online. We have also formulated company regulations for these procedures.
If you have any questions about personal information, please contact us at email@example.com